I like taking pictures and doing make-up.Check out my separate blog! Just search roromonkeymomo in the tags section. I enjoy rock music. Friend me on Facebook, search Roro Momo.
Now listen, children. This is what we call a “douche bag” and we need to try and avoid them as much as possible. :)
Cops have been put on notice: Let the cameras roll.
Camera-shy cops across the city were reminded they can’t legally take action to stop someone from filming them while they’re on the beat, the Daily News has learned. The refresher was provided in a memo the chief of department’s office distributed to all police commands Wednesday.
“Members of the public are legally allowed to record police interactions,” the memo states. “Intentional interference such as blocking or obstructing cameras or ordering the person to cease constitutes censorship and also violates the First Amendment.”
Cops can take action if videographers and shutterbugs “interfere with police operations,” the memo notes.
spread this like wildfire
when you see abuse, take out your phone and film that shit.
Post it on youtube, send it to the news, let the whole world hear about it.
SO I GET HOME AND THERE’S THIS RANDOM KID ON MY COUCH AND HE’S LIKE ‘ALRIGHT MAN I DON’T WANNA HURT U JUST PUT UR STUFF DOWN AND GET ON THE GROUND I JUST WANT UR MONEY’ AND I FUCKIN ALMOST PUKED I WAS LIKE “OMG PLS NO I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY I’M ONLY 15” THEN HE WAS LIKE “NAH MAN I’M JUST FUCKIN WITH U I’M UR BROTHER’S FRIEND HE’S IN THE SHOWER I’M JUST WAITIN FOR HIM”
- This or That:
- 1: Day or night?
- 2: Cozy hoodie or warm sweater?
- 3: Closet door open or closed?
- 4: Road trip or travel by train?
- 5: Move around forever or live your whole life in one place?
- 6: 60s music or 70s music?
- 7: Immortality or one well-lived life?
- 8: Deaf or blind?
- 9: Big dogs or small dogs?
- 10: Apples or oranges?
- 11: Pen or pencil?
- 12: One job forever or an unending series of amusing jobs?
- 13: (When a movie based on a book comes out) Book first, or movie first?
- 14: Ruffled potato chips or plain?
- 15: Desert or mountains?
- If you were ________ for a day, what would you do?:
- 16: 5 years old again
- 17: a pilot
- 18: the richest wo/man in the world
- 19: president/monarch/prime minister/whatever of your country
- 20: a dog
- 21: the opposite sex
- 22: homeless
- 23: your favourite tv character
- 24: an invincible superhero
- 25: transported to the year 1300CE in Britain
- 26: childhood cereal?
- 27: brand of shoes?
- 28: colour?
- 29: flower?
- 30: kind of car?
- 31: place in your house?
- 32: non-domestic animal?
- 33: item in your bedroom?
- 34: time of the day?
- 35: cartoon character?
- 36: subject in school?
- 37: smell?
- 38: beverage?
- 39: hamburger (or veggie burger) condiment?
- 40: accessory?
- 41: best personality trait?
- 42: worst personality trait?
- 43: ideal height?
- 44: actual height?
- 45: eye colour?
- 46: birthday?
- 47: best physical trait?
- 48: worst physical trait?
- 49: best memory before age 5?
- 50: best memory in the last month?
- Your opinion on:
- 51: your country's leader?
- 52: prison reform?
- 53: police?
- 54: your country's educational system?
- 55: whistleblowers (Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, etc.)?
- How many:
- 56: years have you been in school (total)?
- 57: animals do you have?
- 58: places have you lived in?
- 59: countries have you visited?
- 60: limbs does your family (animals included) have put together?
- 61: rooms does your house/flat have?
- 62: minutes does your morning routine take you?
- 63: times have you had your heart broken?
- 64: phone calls do you make a day?
- 65: national parks/sites have you visited?
- Deep questions:
- 66: Assuming extraterrestrial life exists and is of equal or greater intelligence/advancement to us, would you want it to contact us or leave each other alone?
- 67: If you had one day to live and one person to spend it with, who would that person be and what would you do?
- 68: If you could choose different parents from the ones you had, would you?
- 69: What do you suppose would happen if all the money in the world was suddenly and equally redistributed?
- 70: You've discovered the cure for cancer. Do you sell it and become insanely rich, knowing that pharmaceutical companies can (and will) do anything they please with it, or do you give it away for free to ensure access to it for everyone?
- Tell me about:
- 71: your parents
- 72: your siblings (if any)
- 73: your childhood
- 74: your best friend
- 75: a time you were betrayed
- 76: a time a stranger was kind to you
- 77: your ideal date
- 78: one book you'd love to see made into a movie (assuming it was a good adaptation)
- 79: the last time you were pleasantly surprised
- 80: the nicest thing anyone has ever said about you
- Fill in the blank:
- 81: I think people are basically ________.
- 82: Poetry is ________.
- 83: I'd literally rather die than ________.
- 84: Sex is ________.
- 85: The concept of race is ________.
- 86: If you could change your name, would you?
- 87: What is your ideal climate?
- 88: Do you like to colour in colouring books?
- 89: Would you rather have one really close friend forever, or have lots of people move in and out of your life (assuming most of these relationships are positive)?
- 90: Do you ever get overwhelmed thinking about space and time?
- 91: Do you believe in soulmates?
- 92: Why did you get into your favourite TV show?
- 93: Can you roll your tongue?
- 94: Are manners important to you?
- 95: Do you think things were better in the past, or do people tend to over-romanticise it?
- 96: What is your favourite poem?
- 97: Would you rather die at 70 with the love of your life, or live another 30 years to be 100 without them?
- 98: Who is the most important person to you?
- 99: What is your biggest regret?
- 100: What is one thing that gives you hope for the future of the world?
IMPORTANT FERGUSON UPDATE - WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN
CNN REPORTER Fredricka Whitfield interviews the Store Owner’s Lawyer (from the store that was “”“”“”“robbed”“”“”“”“”“”” by “”“”“”“”“”mike brown”“”“”“”“”“)
As the lawyer begins to explain what really happened, cnn “”“”“loses the feed”“”“”“
that fucking tape rewinding sound this shit is sooooooo staged
oh my god thats the worst fake signal interruption ive ever seen
LMAO!! how do u have a tape rewinding sound on a digital feed? bwahahahahahaa they think we that stupid lol there hasnt been a tape in cnn since 1996
"It developed slowly. I started reading the books, and then I started meeting people who were into the same thing. Satanists need to have more faith than Christians, because Christ was seen and felt. Lucifer has never felt the need to be seen, but in everyone’s soul he can be felt. A lot of these little cults practice Satanism nowadays, but not in a violent form. They’re only looking for ways to play out wickedness."